In the words of Sir Hugh Walpole…”The love between two human beings is a most marvellous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.”
Celebrating the bond of love between two people is what matters. We don’t chose who we fall in love with, it just happens and it is a wonderful and beautiful thing, regardless of your sex, age or cultural background.
I will ask you a few straightforward questions in relation to the date, time and location of your ceremony, in order to determine and confirm my availability.
Our first meeting
An opportunity for us to meet and greet and for me to find out all about you!
I will be upfront with my fees, booking fee and refund policy. If you are happy to engage my services and an agreement has been reached, I will ask you to sign a Service Agreement and Statement of Fees.
In terms of time, I anticipate spending up to 6 hours with you on activities like email communications, telephone calls, meetings, performing and managing your ceremony.
My fee is reasonable and competitive and enables me to perform at my best to conduct your ceremony in the most professional manner.
In summary, my Celebrant Services include:
– all correspondence with you by phone and email
– meetings with you to discuss your special day
– advice in relation to your order of ceremony, vows, readings and rituals – your commitment ceremony
– a personal PA system to ensure your ceremony is audible to all of your guests, with the capability of playing music
– signing table with crisp white linen and 2 white padded Americana chairs, candles and rose petals to decorate the table
– a Certificate of Commitment
-travel up to 30 minutes (*additional fees may apply).
I service the Brisbane, Redlands, Ipswich, Moreton, Sunshine and Gold Coasts areas. Travel outside of these areas can be made by special arrangement.
In choosing me as your Celebrant, I will present you with a small gift as a token of my appreciation.
I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your plans.