What better way to welcome your new bundle of joy into the world, than with a Baby Naming!
Generally, every community has a ceremony to welcome a new child into the world, to give that child recognition, and to celebrate the birth of new life.
In naming your child, you proclaim to the world with pride that your child is an extension of your love and the link to future generations.
I will prepare a personal Baby Naming Day Ceremony, writing a special introduction, giving information about your child’s name, incorporating customs from your family’s cultural background and carefully consulting you (as parents) in the creation of a memorable and meaningful ceremony.
I will ask you a few straightforward questions to confirm the date, time and location of your proposed renewal, in order to determine and confirm my availability.
Our first meeting
An opportunity for us to meet and greet and for me to find out all about you and your baby!
I will ask you questions about your Baby and family tree to get an understanding of your family unit and discuss how you would like the format of your Baby Naming Day to run, including your preference on specific readings and/or rituals.
I will be upfront with my fees, booking fee and refund policy. If you are happy to engage my services and an agreement has been reached, I will ask you to sign a Service Agreement and Statement of Fees.
In terms of time, I anticipate spending up to 6 hours with you on activities like email communications, telephone calls, meetings, performing and managing your Baby Naming Day.
My fee is reasonable and competitive and enables me to perform at my best to conduct your ceremony in the most professional manner.
In summary, my Celebrant Services include:
- all correspondence with you by phone and email
- meetings with you to discuss your child’s special day
- providing resources and advice, including music and song, personal family histories, poetry, symbolism, wishes and blessings
- your Baby Naming Day Ceremony
- a personal PA system to ensure the ceremony is audible to all of your guests, with the capability of playing music
- signing table with crisp white linen and 2 white padded Americana chairs, candles and rose petals to decorate the table
- a Baby Naming Day Certificate and Certificates for Guideparents and Grandparents (where applicable);
- travel up to 30 minutes (*additional fees may apply).
I service the Brisbane Brisbane, Redlands, Ipswich, Moreton and Gold Coasts areas. Travel outside of these areas can be made by special arrangement.
In choosing me as your Celebrant, I will present you with a small gift as a token of my appreciation.
I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your plans.